What information do we collect about you?
- Your name (including title, first name and surname)
- Your email address*
- Your phone number*
- Your full address
Our system records:
When the booking was added to our system;
- A record of all financial transactions for the hire and method the money was paid (amount, invoice number, date)
- Your payment (card) details are not recorded and we use a third party organisation (WorldPay) to process and receive payments.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect information about you in order to send you:
- Your booking invoice
- Confirmation letters about your hire
- Emails to notify you of changes made to booking along with payment reminders
We then use the booking information:
To notify our crews about the hire, pick up times and locations to take your party to/from etc.
* We record clients’ email addresses and phone numbers in order to contact you, as mentioned above. We may, for instance, call you by telephone if there is a query over your booking etc.
If you do not provide this information, we clearly will be unable to contact you by those means.
The London Bus Company Ltd will not sell the information held onto a third party. However, we need to pass details to our fulfilment partners who will be carrying out the hire.
Consent to store data
By booking with The London Bus Company Ltd, you give your consent for us to process your personal data, given above, in order that we may carry out your hire.
You may withdraw your consent to process your personal data, and we will remove you from our database. This would, unfortunately, mean the booking would have to be cancelled.
Right to access
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being collected, where, and for what purpose. Further, we will provide, upon request, a copy of the personal data, free of charge, in an electronic format.
Right to be forgotten
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data. When your booking has been completed, your record is kept for a period of twelve months and is then archived.
We will notify you of any data breach which is likely to “result in a risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals”, within 72 hours of first having been made aware of the breach.
Privacy support and contact information
- by email (email@example.com)
- by writing to us at: The London Bus Company Ltd, Units 1-4 Northfleet Industrial Estate, Lower Rd, Northfleet DA11 9SN